For the distinctive
1. Donna’s Items & Home Decor sells presents for all situations, such as Christmas decor, Tyler Candle goods, Joi Candles, ScentChip wax soften heaters and a massive collection of Willow Tree products and solutions.
12718 Grant Road, Cypress
2. Vintage Items & Antiques offers a wide range of classic and antique finds, like property decor, furniture, artwork, collectibles, jewellery, outfits and audio. 11503 Jones Road, Houston
For the gamer
3. Atomic Pastime Shop is a pastime and match retailer that gives products and solutions connected to tabletop online games and trading card video games, including Magic: The Accumulating, Pokemon and Warhammer 40,000. Reward cards, board video games, “Star Wars” products and pods of paint for miniature figures are also readily available. 13529 Skinner Road, Ste. E, Cypress
For the golfer
4. Jersey Meadow Golf Club sells a range of golf products and solutions, such as bags balls golf equipment and attire from producers like Callaway, Mizuno, TaylorMade, Titleist, Bridgestone and Srixon/Cleveland Golf. Present certificates are also accessible. 8502 Rio Grande St., Jersey Village
For a custom made gift
5. Foxfire Candle Is effective is a custom made fragrance studio that enables guests to blend their have scents to build soy candles as perfectly as wax melts, lotions, soaps, scrubs, reed diffusers and mists. Items variety in selling price from about $15-$50, and gift cards are also obtainable. 122 Classic Park Blvd., Ste. C, Houston
For the foodie
6. Cafe ZunZun is a specialty coffee shop and roaster that sells coffees and teas as effectively as equipment for people who make their possess at home. AeroPresses, French presses, kettles, teapots, cups, journey mugs, gift sets and present playing cards can be bought in keep.
12716 Telge Road, Cypress
7. Cypress Sweets candy store sells an considerable selection of sweet and sweet treats, like chocolates, gummies, nostalgic sweet, lollipops, worldwide candy, sour sweet, gourmet popcorn, cookies, cotton candy, ice cream, get together provides and candy crafting lessons. Allergy-friendly, vegan and sugar-free of charge choices are also out there.
11702 Grant Road, Ste. E, Cypress
8. Graze Fad generates charcuterie boards, containers and tables with breads, dips, jams, meats, cheeses and clean deliver. Offers assortment in sizing and cost for unique situations or straightforward grab-and-go choices.
12234 Queenston Blvd., Ste. 500, Houston
For the hard to shop for
9. The Royal Standard at The Boardwalk at Towne Lake sells women’s apparel, jewelry, bags, shoes and equipment as well as dwelling merchandise, this sort of as linens, decor and furniture. Other present items involve bathtub and physique products, stationery and holiday break objects.
9955 Barker Cypress Highway, Bldg. 1, Ste. 108, Cypress
For the new in city
10. Lagarto Boots Western Put on specializes in custom boots and gives diverse leather solutions, these as cowhide, deer conceal, ostrich, stingray, snake and eel. All boots are built in Leon, Mexico.
11911 Barker Cypress Road, Ste. C, Cypress
11. Forget about-Me-Not Pots makes customized flower container gardens and tabletop gift arrangements. The small business selects, installs, delivers and maintains container gardens for residential and business purchasers within the northwest Houston place.
For the animal lover
12. Sea Canine Animal Education is a neighborhood dog instruction business that delivers expert pet portraits by local photographer Stephanie Adams. Trainers are on-website for every photoshoot.
10831 Woodedge Travel, Houston