September 15, 2023 – The Santa Fe School Educating Zoo’s 27th yearly Boo at the Zoo returns on Halloween Day, Tuesday, Oct. 31, from 3-7 p.m. You or your office can participate in the occasion in the subsequent methods:
- Depict your division to around 5,000 visitors that go to this annual party at a desk. Pleasurable4GatorKids hosts a KidsZone in entrance of the zoo, whole of corporations offering actions, video games, and even much more sweet to trick or treaters. Participation in the KidsZone is no cost for SF departments, however, place is extremely limited. If you are interested in signing up for a booth, make sure you e mail [email protected] by Monday, Oct. 9. Booths will have to be established up by 1 p.m., and be absolutely staffed from 2-7 p.m.
- Donate candy for the party! We encourage you to donate bags of independently wrapped, unopened candy, labeled with your name, division and extension. Please do not produce luggage of sweet in single-use plastic procuring baggage. The section that donates the most amount of money of sweet (by items) will be rewarded with a zoo ambassador animal come upon! All candy donations need to be received by Friday, Oct. 27, and can be interofficed, or dropped off at the zoo’s ticket window in between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. everyday. All donors will be acknowledged on the Thank You banner at the celebration.
- When selecting sweet, be sure to observe that the Palm Oil Purchasing Tutorial has info on getting candy from businesses that make the most of sustainable palm oil in order to support the long term of White-handed gibbons and orangutans.
- Carve or enhance a pumpkin to be highlighted in the Boo at the Zoo picture place! All pumpkins will be entered into a contest to be voted on by zoo learners, and the winner will obtain a Galapagos tortoise OR spoonbill feeding come upon for two people. Pumpkins can only be dropped off concerning October 29-30, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at the ticket window.
- Monetary donations to help this free of charge local community celebration are constantly welcome. Donations can be made on the net by the Santa Fe School Foundation, despatched as a result of campus mail, or hand-sent to the zoo’s ticket window. Please make all checks payable to Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo.
For much more info, you should get hold of the zoo at 352-395-5633.
Skip back to most important navigation